swf.com livestock

nycbob

after reading a few bad reviews recently regarding swf.com order, i decided to place an order over the weekend. it was my 7th swf.com order, the 1st since last september. i ordered a maxima clam, a shrimp goby, a sailfin tang, and a few hermits. everything arrived healthy and looked very good. the clam was 2 inches, the goby was enormous measuring 4-5 inches, and the sailfin at 3 inches. i havent been disappointed yet with swf.com. i really believe people shouldnt order livestocks when the avg local temp is below 45. i will post pics later. just want to share this with my fellow swimmers.

meowzer

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/3242543
after reading a few bad reviews recently regarding swf.com order, i decided to place an order over the weekend. it was my 7th swf.com order, the 1st since last september. i ordered a maxima clam, a shrimp goby, a sailfin tang, and a few hermits. everything arrived healthy and looked very good. the clam was 2 inches, the goby was enormous measuring 4-5 inches, and the sailfin at 3 inches. i havent been disappointed yet with swf.com. i really believe people shouldnt order livestocks when the avg local temp is below 45. i will post pics later. just want to share this with my fellow swimmers.
same feelings here...Have always been happy with not only the livestock, but the excellent customer service I have received

murf48

I agree... I'm up here in the north east and I don't order anything live on line until the summer

A

abeandlulu

I love SWF.com. I have never had a problem. Course I only order stuff when the weather is warm.