swf.com orders

ddt

I just got my order yesturday and the quality was great. With the exception of Scarlet Hermit Crabs, I have had a great deal of difficulty keeping them alive. The Blues have lasted much better.

Right before christmas i ordered some fish , crabs and snails off the u-build it. The quality of the fish and the shipping of those animals was great ! Everything was very much alive and very good color. So yes .. the fish are of VERY good quality ! :)

polarpooch

True, you'll hear good things here...but take it from someone who's tried other websites with very spotty success...you'll be happier if you can find what you need on this site.
The prices are much better than I've found elsewhere (and I've really LOOKED)
I've ordered three times from SWF.com and every time the stuff has been perfect.
I've gotten two cleanup packages, some corals, fish and an eel. If they ever get it in again(!), the Ricordia Rock they have is really cool...and a very good price.
Sorry about DDT's crabs...my scarlet hermits are doing great :)

barryi

how do you get into the fish an inverts section? mine only lets me go to u build it, reef pckges, drygoods, live rock, livesand, specials, mesage board, contact and home.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I know I'm a mod, and probably you all think my opinion is biased, or that I get paid to say nice things about SWF.com, but the truth is, a lot of the stuff I got to build my reef came from here. NOT all, but that is only because SWF.com does not offer everything that I want. I have shopped at many online stores as well as a few LFSs, and this one is definately top notch in quality.
I have gotten LR, LS and livestock, as well as dry goods and books. All items have been excellent, and at cheaper prices. No DOA's.

goldrush

SWF doesn't carry everything,so I too,have purchased at other sites. Nothing compares to the quality and service I receive here.

jbfastlane

I got my order today also. I have to say it was pretty good. The one scarlet crab I received is HUGE!!!!!!! Nice size turbos snails.
My only issue was the neon wrasse I ordered was DOA. This is my first order so I don't know how the return/refund thing works. I have followed the instructions thus far.......
Will follow-up later.
Oh yea - I even asked to receive the order on Friday and they complied. Next time I'll have it sent to work I guess.

striker

I've ordered twice from here before and both times were great!!! First one at a year ago was all inverts and are still alive(red legs were killed by blue leg crabs). My second order for flame angel, crabs and shrimps was even better. I was nervous about ordering this fish but he's doing great. Don't think twice about ordering from here. You can't beat the price.

saltyshark

I've ordered from this site and am very impressed with the quality of everything I ordered. Everything had much more color than at my LFS and at 1/2 the price. And you can't beat the shipping charges, because shipping is free on U-Build It...well except for the FedEx 3.99 Surcharge. No DOA's and but one of the firefish died a day later. I followed the instructions for the warranty that came with the order and now they will replace the firefish free of charge on my next order :D :D :D From now on this will be the first stop for me.

fshhub

very pleased, we have ordereda few times and everything lived for months(until a power outage took all the tanks out.
The only thing I ever lost was one feather duster(the carpet anemone wanted to sit on it) and maybe 35% of the scarlet hermits, this, I expected though, nothing to swf's discredit, they had killed eeach other. Natural and IMO, expected probablility.