SWF.com users

cprdnick

Has anyone else been getting popups when they log on to SWF.com? I have a pop up blocker that works great, but its not catching these.

T

thomas712

I don't get any from this site. Have you tried to run Spybot to see what has been downloaded onto your machine?
some of these ad programs are set to go off when you do certain things, keywords and such.
Thomas

nm reef

I've never had pop ups associated with SWF...but I also run software to prevent any pop ups and run spybot to help prevent spyware from messin' with me.

mayo

go to download.com and download this program
adaware version 6.0 (i think)
its free and it scans your whole machine and finds all the crap that certain websites like to install. It's all spyware and that's where your pop ups are coming from. Not this website.
its a great program

808smokey

I smell spyware....
Go with Mayo and get adaware it will stop it or download pop-up killer or pop-up stopper
4 me... Never had one pop-up from this site.

808smokey

Originally posted by rabbitfish
otherwise might have to buy some blockers//....

No No No No No No There are free ones out there

S

spsaddict

who cares about link. got anymore pics of that chick in your avatar?

schneidts

Sorry, never had one here. I use Netscape 7.1 if it makes a dif., I also have free zonealarm which is great. Do a google on "free pop up blocker". HTH

cprdnick

Ok, I'm running a yahoo companion popup blocker, zone alarm pro, and the newest internet explorer. I may try that adaware thing though. Thanks guys.