SWF.com- Where are you?

disaster

Orderded snails on SWF.com which arrived DOA. I have some questions on returns and reinbursment. Does anyone ever e-mail back. Or is there a contact phone number.
Thank You

hot883

Originally Posted by disaster
Orderded snails on SWF.com which arrived DOA. I have some questions on returns and reinbursment. Does anyone ever e-mail back. Or is there a contact phone number.
Thank You
Yes, use the contact to the left. It may take them a couple of days to get back to ya. I will copy this post and place it in their box so they see it. Barry

J

jason490

hot883,
I received a broken uv sterilizer from em and I haven't heard anything back on my email. It has been a week. :notsure:
I found a number for them so if I don't hear back I will be calling them.

J

jason490

bump, the number I had is right on, but when you call it, it says "forwarding call" then sends you to their voicemail which you cannot leave because the mailbox if full. Getting a bit frustrated, if you are going to sell something you need some customer service for sure.

agymot

wow seeing this has mad me change my mind on buying from here was going to buy all kinds of things but i now sites that stand behind every thing thay ship out but ill still use this forme becouls the peps in here are for real

hot883

Realize you are calling during the weekend too. I will forward this to them so hopefully we can get ya an answer. Barry

J

jason490

Barry,
No offense, but I have been trying to contact them on the weekdays too. They don't seem to care. When it is the case of something that you need like the UV sterilizer, that is important to me. It is like taking a hundred bucks and chunking it out the window.
But on the other hand, thank you for trying to help get this taken care of.

hatessushi

I've never really had a problem with them so I can't really help you. It doesn't help this companies reputation if they don't answer their calls and email though.

B

bonita69

I am to a customer, Had DOA snails. They are VERY BUSY, so don't worry they WILL make your order right trust me, As far as the snails go all you do is put all of them in Zip loc filled with salt seal it then palce that in a zip loc, seal that, and place in one more zip loc and mail with order number. THEY WILL CARE for you. I have ordered many times from here and a bit busy if need contact, but SWF knows this so don't worry, they always honor your order if something is wrong. They where a small company at one time now exsploding in growth so it will take a bit of time to catch up with us. But all of you don't worry they WILL Take care of you.

donna d

Well hopefully they are busy and thats why their not getting back w/ us cuz i havent had very good luck w/ them either!!!!!!!!!!!! :notsure:

julie853

They have allways made it right with me also.It usually takes about a week and a half but they will make it right with you.

I have ordered from many sites and they are one of the best IMO.

J

jason490

I was FINALLY contacted today by email and told to send the UV sterilizer back in original packaging with receipt. I don't think they sent me a receipt, not sure what I do in that case. I have the box, shipping box, etc. So I guess that should be enough.

renogaw

Originally Posted by jason490
I was FINALLY contacted today by email and told to send the UV sterilizer back in original packaging with receipt. I don't think they sent me a receipt, not sure what I do in that case. I have the box, shipping box, etc. So I guess that should be enough.
you should have either gotten a receipt in your email or your order confirmation at least. if you dont send them something they won't know who you are.

J

jason490

Yea, I found it in my email, thought they meant a hard copy receipt. Thanks for the reminder of what it would be.