swf.com

masala4080

Thats how most reliable places are. It just means they are picky, and will chose the best fish. Plus its not like they can just print one up and sell it. It is kind of a pain though, but if you want good quality then it is worth it IMO.

taguy

it's just funny that they have a sale on fish and the minute you get the email you go to the site and ther are none in stock just strikes me as weird

jonny bolt

Actually, I would have to agree. I know an online place, that is run by 2 Doctors, that has a much, much better selection. I'll take the 2 Docs over anyone myself.

taguy

wasn't bad mouthing this site just it seems strange tht other sites have plenty of the fish that this site never has not meaning to start a riot

fishieness

well it says right in the coming soon button just 2, yes count 'em, two buttons up from the message boards says comming soon. And when you click on it it says that a 10,000+ square foot vasility is opening to the public. They will probalby use that for online purchases also. atleast thats how i interpreted it. Maybe that will boost the number of fish.