swf?

elfdoctors

If you read the boards enough you will encounter dozens of people with good experiences and only occasional bad ones.
I have made 5 livestock orders from them, 3 with fish. I have always been satisfied. The fish arrive in good health (I have never even had one look shocky) and acclimate well. They have been the size listed. Their coloration has been great. I have had only 1 shrimp arrive dead with all those orders and this was rectified promptly with a guarantee code. I usually order only 2 fish at a time (so I can quarantine) and fill up the rest of my order with inverts and corals. I have not had any diseases with swf.com fish.
In my opinion, buying from swf.com is safer (and cheaper) then buying from the LFS.

T

thomas712

Lets see. I have recieved a purple firefish, 6 line wrasse, and a flame angel. All were healthy, good looking specimans. I did loose the flame angel, it didn't want to eat. Froze him accoriding to instructions, 6 day guarentee.
As elfdoctors states, this is better than most LFS and I have not had any health issues entering my main tank from these orders.
Thomas

zibnata

SWF The best place to order in my opinion.All livestock that I have ordered from here is top quality.

elfdoctors

Originally posted by Thomas712
I did loose the flame angel, it didn't want to eat.

Sorry to hear about your loss Thomas. I just got a flame angel last week. I was amazed that it started eating immediately. It even takes flake food avidly. Here's a picture taken while it is still being acclimated.

zibnata

I got a Flame in the beginning of winter and it died due to cold water. They replaced it and now I have my orders held at Fedex so they are not on a truck all day.The only problem I have with them is that they are carrying a lot of awesome corals and I am spending too much money.:)