Swimming And Stuck In One Position !!!! Ughhhh, Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

convbmw

Hello everyone,
I cannot thank all of you enough. I have been on Forums in the past for different topics and I must say, all of you that have helped me out have been fantastic.
here is the update.
So far they are doing REALLY well. I have started the management of the ammonia process. I am on day 2 of treatment and I will post results in the next day or so. They have started to migrate more to the middle of the tank and they all seem to be MUCH calmer. As for the anemones, there is so much imformation that conflicts on this post, (one person ok for 2, another that says no go), I will have to continue the trail and keep my fingers crossed.
If I come back in a month or 2 and its not good, everyone will know any they can say, "told ya so"
I thank you all for your assistance and I look forward to continuing to participate in the forum.

convbmw

Originally Posted by snowrider84
http:///forum/post/2513617
are they doing any better?
So far they are doing REALLY well. I have started the management of the ammonia process. I am on day 2 of treatment and I will post results in the next day or so. They have started to migrate more to the middle of the tank and they all seem to be MUCH calmer. As for the anemones, there is so much imformation that conflicts on this post, (one person ok for 2, another that says no go), I will have to continue the trail and keep my fingers crossed.
If I come back in a month or 2 and its not good, everyone will know any they can say, "told ya so"
I thank you all for your assistance and I look forward to continuing to participate in the forum.