System Crash!

bluering09

I woke up this morning and as I was going downstairs I kept hearing a loud noise. I followed and it led me straight to my fish room. As I got there I notice there was something wrong with my Filters so I turned everything out. well I guess whatever it was blew my fuse box too. So now my 150g fw tank is down with out any filtration, no to mention the electronics ( from the sterio,tv, to the PS3) are not working. I m going to the hospital and well I come back later this afternoon I will get someone to look at it. I cant believe all the electronics would just blow out like that!

spiderwoman

Ouch! You probably didn't have a dedicated 15A or 20A pulled to the tank? What size of a fuse box do you have? What all was connected to the same fuse?

cowfishrule

what was causing the noise?
you said you turned everything off. why not turn it back on?
if its the fuse, replace the fuse and only turn on the necessary.

bluering09

Ok I just came from the outside where there is a big box and lets you know which switch is which ( the living room, dinning area, master bed etc) and after about an hour I was able to turn a switch to the fishroom. Although there is power back on there, I decided to turn everything out from the fish room to the dinning area because my house has this burning smell so we just called the electric guy to come and see whats up. I m going crazy cause I will be at the hospital for about one or two days and i dont know whats worse, the fact that all the filters, heathers and pump are burned out or that my ps3, xbox 360 are not longer usable.
ps: my cichlids were fighting and one of them knock down( broke my filter) and the intake pipe from the filters

bluering09

I think my house is ok now. The guy came to look at it he talked to my lil bro and I m just waiting for him to come home and explained to me what happened. I know everyone is going to be pointing the finguers at my fish tanks and demand it out of the house.