T5 examples?

jubbin2001

Anyone care to share their T5 setups and pics of the tank? I know there was a similar thread like this, but since the upgrade to the forum, I can't seem to find it. Just curious what people are running, and how their tanks looks. I am thinking using the following setup in my 4 bulb fixture:
ATI Blue+
ATI Blue Special
UV 10,000k
ATI Blue+
Going for more of a blue tone in the tank...if you hadn't noticed
. Thanks all!

nycbob

the combo u hv will look nice. it will look bluish. i just got my ati sunpower this past week. very nice colors. will try to get pics up soon.

jubbin2001

Thanks for the replies. I looked at the post Neptune provided (thanks), but I think that is a bit too much blue for me. I am looking for a nice balance of white and blue with the tank swinging more towards the blue side, without looking like an actinic tank, while still getting nice color from the coral. If I was doing a coral tank with a few fish, I would look at that other poster's idea as more of an option, but I have to wonder if the fish colors are going to get muted out by the bulb choice. Thanks for the help! Maybe they will fix the boards and I can look up that older post again.
Looking forward to seeing the fixture nycbob!

reefraff

Try your lamps like this and see what you think
Front
Aquablue
Blue Plus
Blue Plus
UVL 10K
Or
Aquablue
UVL
Blue Plus
Blue Plus
Sometimes just changing the position of the lamps can make a noticeable difference.