Tail Spot Blennie

belly up

i looked at some tail spot blennies and i really like them, i have a 30 gallon tank with 30# of lr with a occelaris clown,chalk basslet, and clean up crew. i plan on adding another ocellaris clown. ill a tail spot blennie work in this set up? and does anyone have any experience with these fish? pros and cons?

jawfish101

That should be fine. My experience with these guys was great. They are very personable and active. They get along well with others, and of the ones i've had, ate willingly.
Probably one of my favorite blennies.
Good Luck

promisetbg

They can also be paired if you can find a M/F. Great & cute little fish. I keep mine in my nano with softies/LPS. IME Escenius blennies should NOT be kept with sps corals.

jenni620

Originally Posted by belly up
i looked at some tail spot blennies and i really like them, i have a 30 gallon tank with 30# of lr with a occelaris clown,chalk basslet, and clean up crew. i plan on adding another ocellaris clown. ill a tail spot blennie work in this set up? and does anyone have any experience with these fish? pros and cons?
Thats so funny that you posted this!! I saw one of the cute little fish online last week and I have been considering adding one to my tank!! I think I might get one too!!! :joy: :happyfish