Taking down tank and selling everything

chooch09

:happyfish Im tearing down my 55 gallon tank and selling everything in it.I dont have the time to take care of it anymore. My fish are a yellow tang,pygmy angel,lawnmower blenny, and a green mandarin dragonet.I have 40lbs of live sand and about 10 lbs of live rock and about 50 lbs of base rock that has growth on it.the base rock has been in there over a year.I have a wet/dry filter with a built in protein skimmer for up to 75 gallons on it.I have jebo lights that produce 220 watts of light it has 2 seperate switches for the night and day time bulbs. :yes: All fish and corals are in excellent condition and look really nice. :happy:
Yellow Tang-$13 Pygmy Angel-$10 Lawnmower blenny-$10
Mandarin Dragonet-$8 40lbs of live sand-$20
10lbs of live rock-$5 50lbs of base rock-$25 wet/dry filter with built in protein skimmer $100 Lights-$100 Stand-$100 (really nice stand) 55 gallon tank-$50 You can email me at a9chooch@sbcglobal.net for pictures of what u would like.I am from crestwood illinois 60445 for shipping information.
:happy:

fish_nooob

I want dibbs on the orange polyps, and the wet dry, ill let you know asap. Gotta talk it over with the ball and chain. Do you take paypal? Do you have pictures of the corals? The wet dry? Thanks in advance.

duke13

Does your Mandarin accept foods other than pods (ie mysis, bloodworms, etc.)?
I might be interested in your yellow polyps too. How many polyps BTW?

jurichar

how many heads are on the frogspawn??? or got any pics?
if its not already gone im definatly interested in them. (i live in south west kzoo so shipping should be pretty cheap)
i may also take the yellow/orange polyps if they arent taken
drjustinrichardson@hotmail.com

chooch09

fishnoob has first dibbs on the wet/dry filter it is by pro aquatics.the lights are jebo 55x4 watts they are 48 inches long.Leave your email addresses for whoever wants pictures so i can send them to you.

fish_nooob

I'm sorry, it's a great deal, and I wish I could buy from you, but the wifey is a tough cookie, especially since shes not as interested in the hobby as much as I am. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I cannot buy.

chooch09

Its ok fishnoob.All the corals have been sold along with the arrow crab,sixline wrasse and tomatoe clownfish. :joy:

maeistero

LIGHTS for sure and rock also. my sis lives in chitown and can do local pickup. let me know if it's available still. :confused:
maeistero (at aka - (((( they subbed that dash for an a wit an as for iff at
) gmail.com