Tampa Bay Area

nc reefer

May be moving to the area was wondering if anyone knows a couple of good LFS? Would actually be heading to Pinellas County, so anything between Palm Harbor and St. Pete would be great.

blondenaso1

I am from Palm Harbor and I know a few good places in the area. There is Exotic Aquatics on the the corner of Main st. and CR1 in Duneiden. Thats where I get my RO water and most of my livestock. Then there is this place in tarpon on the corner of Tarpon Ave and US 19 that sells saltwater. The guy there knows very little and usually sells things real cheap cause he doesn't know any better. Then there is Marine Depot on Hilsborough a little East of Dale Maybry, big store with lots of stuff. Anything else.....

viper12775

i agree with blondenaso1 i live in clearwater i get all my critters there but there moving soon alittle farther down main street
but for a lfs they know there stuff and they have a good amout of everything
check out there out of date website
www.exotic-aquatic.com

viper12775

oh and blue tang will be opening up a new retail store pretty soon but i dont know anything about that store but it should be good

nc reefer

Thanks a lot guys! I am from Clearwater (went to Seminole high school), so it would be a nice homecoming. Glad to see that there are some options nearby.
Any suggestions on where to get equipment? Upon moving I would like to get a house with a nice spot for a 125G. Is there some place that specializes in tanks and things of that nature?

viper12775

exotic aquatics has a good amount of tanks normal bowfronts and hex pluse they can get custom acrylic tanks ive seen a few big 300-500 gallon ones in there before and im trying to find the link to blue tang for you