Tangs

normm

I have a 75 gal tank that has been set-up for three years now. It has live sand, live rock, many polyps, musrooms ,some soft corals etc. It also has one Marine Beta, Algea Blenny, one Clown, one Bangaii Cardinal, Blue Damsel. some snails, Brittal Star ETC. I want to add several more fish and I am looking at the following: Red Sea Sailfin Tang. Yellow Tang, a Red Sea Purple Tang and a Heniochus Butterfly Fish. At one time I did have a Yellow Tang and a Heniochus Butterfly and had no problems with them getting along but I did run into a PH problem and lost the two. The PH problem has been resolved! Will these fish be OK together in a 75 gallon tank? If not which of the tangs will get along?
Thanks for any sugestions

tru conch

most folks on here agree that a 48 in tank can be a little on the small side, esp for some of the larger tangs.
i would maybe look at a kole tang. they stay small and would excell in a 75.
if you want to add a splash of yellow look into foxfaces. they also dont get as large, are hardy and active swimmers. hth.

If you are asking which 1 tang you can add, I would agree the kole would be a good choice, but you could probably get away with a yellow. If you are asking could you add all 3 tangs, and the heniochus, I would think that is WAY overstocked, and WAY too many tangs in such a small tank. There would undoubtedly be bloodshed.
HTH