Tank Bred Clown.

crabsrkewl

Hey I was just wondering if a tank bred clown will host an anemone. Would they know to go into it please share any experience also if you have/had one..

itom37

Originally Posted by crabsrkewl
Hey I was just wondering if a tank bred clown will host an anemone. Would they know to go into it please share any experience also if you have/had one..
My tank-raised tomatoes weren't even aware of my BTA until I put a picture of a tomato in a BTA on the side of the tank where they hang out. The next morning they were loving that anemone up.

mhowell

I added a tank bred tomato clown to my tank today. At first he went the corner furthest from my LTA I used a net to corale him towards the anenome. Within 10 minutes of putting it in the tank it went right into the anenome. I was actually shocked that a tank bred fish would adapt at all let alone that quickly. Must be an instinct.

clintjj

When I move my baby clowns to the growout tank, where I have an anemone, the first thing they do is head to the anemone. The funny thing is that at night they head to the top of the aquarium as soon as the lights go out. In the morning when the lights come on they head right backto the anemone. After about a month they stay and won't leave night or day.