Tank For Sale

mikey3000

I want to know how much i should sell a 55 gallon tank I just got it about a month ago. I had a 29 gallon and then upgrade to a 55 gallon. but now i must get rid of it my parent wont let me keep the tank any more. I have to sell everything. I havea cherry oak Tank, Stand, hood, canopey, two fuval 404, two protien skimmers, a regular bulb and two 55 watt 50/50 bulbs.
as for live stock I have 3 clowns 2 damsels i sold the rest of the fish already... but i still have corals.
Let me know if your interested and a price which i should sell everything...

powerhead

Mikey,
If within driving distance of Ohio, I can come pick up, and will take the whole set up for a reasonable price.
ang

mikey3000

I live In Queens, New York... I paid for the tank itself $1400 thats the cherry oak tank stand hood and canopy... I am going to try to get a pic up this week... my parents want me to get rid of it fast so im Look at the whole setup up for $1000... I really wish i could keep it the tank looks hot... I will get some pics ... Let me know if you need to know anything else...
thank all
mike

mikey3000

hey i do have a friend who might want to buy it but he doesnt know how to full take care of a saltwater tank... i would prefer to sell it to someone who knows what to do...
If any one lives close to New York or has some really good shipping deals then i sell it to them...
Please let me know
mike