tank help

reefmad

i have a 30 gallon and a 19 gallon up and running now for 2 yrs and i am looking to buy a new setup 60 gallon Acrylic aquarium. but would like input on this UniQuarium 3-In-1 system?
The UniQuarium's™ 3-in-1 filtration system combines chemical, mechanical, and biological filtration for the perfect balanced environment. No more tubes, hanging filters, pumps or hoses to detract from the beauty of the aquarium. UniQuarium's™ larger biological area and high flow powerhead make it ideal for fresh or saltwater set-ups. UniQuariums™ come standard with chambers for a heater and Clear-for-Life™ Venturi skimmer (optional),
I already have bak pak 2 on both of my tanks and just looking to combine my two smaller tanks into one. so i did know if this built in filtration system is like my having a refugium can i take out bio balls and add dsb and plant life?
thanks for the input just looking to buy a tank that i can have easier maint. and long life.
:)

spmnarciso

Not exactly an expert yet, but for a FO tank, it might be a good idea. LR and LS, a great skimmer, , a fug. and good turnover rate is all the filtration you need. You could definetly convert to a sump/fug. if it's big enough. Remove Bioballs, add macro algae, an area for carbon and such, and an area for your heater. Or you could use your 19 as a sump and your 30 as a fug. Good Luck!