Tank pictures after the move

cufishfan

Moved my 75g this weekend (tank move on Sat, fish were in Sunday night). Also switched from mostly CC to mostly very fine sand. Still have a ton of moving expenses, so adding a little more rock and some more corals for color might take a little while, but I wanted to share a few pictures.
Here's the FTS 24hrs after adding the fish and corals back in:

And my Flame

A mushroom (I'm trying to learn how to take the beautiful pictures that everyone else posts)

Let me know what you think and any suggestions you have (for corals, fish, anything!) Thanks!

spanko

Glad the move went well for you, and I believe you and your tank will be happier with the sand.

grubsnaek

CUfishfan to take good pics..obviously a good camera helps..but like most(including myself) we have average cameras. so heres the trick...get a tripod for your camera e-bay has them for cheap. and you turn off all water movement pumps. and take the pics then. with the water not moving and the camera on a tripod. you can def get great pics....just a helpful hint

cufishfan

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
http:///forum/post/3035890
get a tripod for your camera e-bay has them for cheap. and you turn off all water movement pumps. and take the pics then. with the water not moving and the camera on a tripod. you can def get great pics....just a helpful hint
Thank you! I tried using the back of a chair to hold it level- which definitely helped a lot. I have a pretty basic digital camera- a Cannon powershot, which I need to learn how to use. But I didn't even think to turn off the powerheads.. That should help me out a ton! Thanks!

cufishfan

Thanks! I really like him- he's almost always out in the open, keeps the hair algae in check, but LOVES frozen brine and mysis shrimp.. even eats floating pellets! I think he tries to be cleaned by my cleaner shrimp, but so far the cleaner has only wanted to clean my Royal Gramma, who's having none of it.