tankmates

atlantic

i have been advised against this but was wondering on your thoughts. clown trigger, volitan lion, emperor angel, tesselata eel and a tang or 2 in a 300g tank. i have not bought the fish yet. aqaurium has lots of rock work and places to hide.
thanks

aw2x3

Clown Trigger - $85
Volitan Lion - $35
Emperor Angel - $100
Misc. Tangs - $75
The look on your face when you come home to find all of those, blended together in a nice fish soup...and very happy, well fed Tess. - PRICELESS

atlantic

i thought the clown trigger might emerge the victor. any recomendations for the replacement eel? could i still keep the fish together and leave the eel out?

S

shark bait

a zebra eel is a great one and so is the snowflake. I have a snowflake in my office tanks and he knows when it feeding time, loves the freezdried jumbo krill. fun to feed.
Also triggers and lion fish are not always a good combo as the triger may pick at the lion, i would opt for a niger, crosshatch or a blue throat. I have kept all three in tanks over the years and found them to be great fish. My niger was the coolest as he had read teeth and a long tail fin.

95harley

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Clown Trigger - $85
Volitan Lion - $35
Emperor Angel - $100
Misc. Tangs - $75
The look on your face when you come home to find all of those, blended together in a nice fish soup...and very happy, well fed Tess. - PRICELESS
That is the funniest thing I have ever read.
Good job AW2 and true to the point.