Tanks and accessories

jammzoot

1- 120gal (72"x18"x18") with wrought iron stand. ($100)
1- 20gal high with wrought iron stand ($20)
1- 20gal high ($10)
1- 20 gal long. ($10)
Fluval 404 canister filter ($50)
Red Sea PRIZM PRO DELUXE, w/ new impeller ($100)
2- 96W Power compact ballastes square pin ($40 each)
1- 65W 24" Coral life power compact unit, comes with a 50/50 (used 3 months) and actinic (never used) bulbs. ($40)
All tanks are glass and hold water. I have some air pumps and hosing that I'll throw in. Pickup in Amityville, NY.

gasguzzler

In in NH and VERY interested in the 120. Can you send pics of the tank and stand? If it looks good Ill have to ship it and send your money shortly.

jammzoot

gg - I'll get those pics to you soon. I just started my work week, the next three nights I'll be really tied up commuting. How do you plan to get it up to NH?

gasguzzler

My father in law works for FedEx Ground. He has some ideas, and if they dont work Ill come get it. You can send the pics to scott88302@yahoo.com if you prefer. The tank is really for my brother, its kind of a surprise. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

psupitt

Hi.. I will be in West Islip today to visit my family. I would like the 20 gallon without the stand, lights, fluval and skimmer. Lets make a deal. Call me on my cell 973-600-3500 or email me canman29@aol.com. I would only be able to do this on Sunday. I live in NJ.
Thanks, Anthony

jammzoot

psupitt - The skimmer is definately taken. I'm waiting to hear back from gasguzzler on the fluval, but the 20 long and 20 high are both here and lights too. I'll try to get in touch with gg now on the canister filter. If not its yours.

gasguzzler

Yeah, Ill take the fluval and pay for shipping if you want to give me a total. Or, we could wait until I see the tank and ship it all at once. Your call.