Tanks and more FS in New Port Richey, FL

reef46

Ok I just recently purchased an awsome wave tank from a member of the boards and it made my checking accout hurt! I have ALOT of items I have been collecting and I would like to sell it all! All of the following are for sale:
1) 16gallon bowfront (oak trim) black painted background.- $25
2) 10gallon tank. - $5 (free w/ another purchase)
3) 115 gallon tank (non drilled) w/ stand - $150
4) 55gallon FRESH Water set up.
comes complete w/gravel, decor, heaters, Whisper 30 and Penguin170 filters, and flourecent lighting. Also included is a 6inch Red Devil (beautiful fish) fish food and extra filter cartriges- $200
Keep an eye out because there is more to come. Once I get to my apartment I can list more of the equipment I have for sale!
All items are located in New Port Richey, FL (tampa/clearwater area) 34653

fish1031

can you e-mail pics of the 115 to mikeg1031@ hotmail.com
is that all it comes with
no lights or hood? just stand and tank?

reef46

I am not shipping the tanks do to the fact that it would just be too expensive. However I appreciate the interest.
As for the 115 I will try and get some pics tonight. Yes all that comes with the tank is the stand.

sk8shorty01

Hello,
I am also interested in the 115. I live in Cocoa Beach, FL so I could drive and pick it up. If fish1031 decides not to get it let me know and I will see what I can do. He was first in line after all haha. Also I would love to see some picks sk8shorty01@hotmail.com
Thanks!

fish1031

go ahead sk8shorty the tank is all yours. I was auctually looking for someone i know interested in a more complete set-up

reef46

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
What is the word with the 55g?
I found a home for the Red Devil. I am going to the post office later today and will check on shipping if you are interested in doing so. I can only imagin that it will be very expensive to ship. I am still asking $200 for the tank, stand, heaters, lights, and filters....gravel and decor if you would like.

reef46

I didnt get a chance to check out shipping. The lines were very long at the UPS store and post office for some reason. I will go first thing in the morining. As for the equip that goes with the tank. I want to at least sell the lights with the tank because they are made to fit that size tank. anyway let me check into shipping before I reprice.

reef46

Ok..just what I thought. Shipping for the 55 will be in the price range of 250-300 dollars. For that plus what I want for the tank you could get a few tanks! Good luck with the tank hunt.
To add to the thread, I am in the market for an RO Unit so if anyone has one they would like to trade I would be game! Thanks.
Also, pics of all tanks to come as soon as I find my camera

aquaknight

Would you be interested in a trade, or maybe just a partial trade + some $$ for some corals and maybe a fish too for the 115? Here is a link my tank, lemme know if you see anything. I could do a bunch of that Xenia, a Super Red mushroom, a yellow Ricorda, and the YT (needs a tank anyway)? My email is twsickles@aol.com Shawn

reef46

Alright I finally found my camera. So here are some pics of the 115 and the 55.
55g:

and now the 115