Tanks & Equipment FS

tracie

1) Unused glass tops for 75g tank - $30
2) Oceanic trickle filter with skimmer and pump (pump need an impeller shaft ... cheap ... and something to connect the two ... hit home depots plumbing section or use a piece of hose). - $75 OBO
3) 75g tank & heavy custom oak stand. Has strip lights, no hoods (glass tops didn't fit) - $250
4) 55g tank & stand with hoods - $150
5) Skilter, used for one month - $30
Pickup Only!

Here is the 75g:

stacey

Originally posted by Tracie
1) Unused glass tops for 75g tank - $30
2) Oceanic trickle filter with skimmer and pump (pump need an impeller shaft ... cheap ... and something to connect the two ... hit home depots plumbing section or use a piece of hose). - $75 OBO
3) 75g tank & heavy custom oak stand. Has strip lights, no hoods (glass tops didn't fit) - $250
4) 55g tank & stand with hoods - $150
5) Skilter, used for one month - $30
Pickup Only!

Here is the 75g:

what kind of skimmer?how does it work?:cheer:

tracie

Stacey - didn't here back from you ... let me know quickly if you want anything.
scribben - email sent.
Thanks!

tracie

They're a cross between a filter (like an aquaclear, etc) and a skimmer. Not very effective as a skimmer, but better than nothing and cheaper than any other hang on skimmer.

tracie

I don't know the exact measurements, but they are made to fit a Perfecto 75g tank. Anything with those measurements, by that manufacturer, will work.

sandman12

TRACIE!
U havent been on here long but DO NOT deal with stacey unless he/she picks up. He/She has already stolen about $60 of some ones on the board. DO NOT deal with him.

tracie

Thanks for the warning! I have been watching the boards for quite a while, but just registered in 11/03. Stacey had expressed interest in my tank, which confused my because he/she was selling a tank at that time. It seemed fishy at the time and I'm glad things didn't progress very far.
Now that I'm posting... I'll tell my "online rip-off" story. :)
I bought a movie (still vhs in those days, so cheap) on ---- for my son. I sent the money and didn't hear back for a couple of weeks (I'm not a patient person anyway). I then got the contact info from ---- and called (Canada). Nothing. SO... I called the local police department in that area and got an officer that apparently had some time on his hands. He ended up going to the person's house and sitting down with her grandparents (it was their teenage granddaughter) and having a "discussion". Although he legally couldn't do anything to her, his presence was enough to put the fear of god in her. I got the tape a few days later.

Stacey doesn't live that far from me, in the grand scheme of things. :D