Tanks for sale in MI

matrix2316

I have lots of aquariums in the garage that I was thinking of selling or trading. Most are pretty new, never having water in them. None will leak, most in great shape. Just some rough numbers:
3-4 20 gal longs
2-3 20 gal highs
10-15 10 gallons
2-3 29 gallons
1-3 50 or 60 gallons
A few lids and lights not sure to what though.
Email me at matrix2316@excite.com or call 734-771-5977
Thanks,
Chris

matrix2316

Dont know really just thought about getting rid of some of them. Which ones would you be interested in? The more you want the better price I would try to give.
Thanks,
Chris

alilclown

I'm interested in your 50 to 60 gallon tanks, R they still available, if so How much are you asking? I'm just starting out, but have been reseaching the salt water Aq. for the last year. If you can get a hold of me at:sharalilbear67@aol.com or call 574-251-9301, Thank you, sharon S

matrix2316

Ya all the tanks are still available. I will look and see how many 50 or 60 gal tanks are there.
Why all the tanks?
I used to breed and sell alot of reptiles until it took up to much time. I thought aquariums would work but were only good for displaying animals at shows. Thats why most are still like new.
Now all I have is a 90 gal up and running but would like to get rid of the tanks in hopes one day of getting a larger tank for a catshark.
Thanks,
Chris

squidd

I don't know if this is true or not , but I heard it from two different sources when I was looking for a used tank...
One from a LFS that would not take any used tanks in because they didn't know what was in them before...and again from a buddy of mine who has a few old tanks in his basement...
They said that if the tank had reptiles in them before that the urine or something would soak into the silicon (like copper) and leach out into saltwater and kill the fish.
Again I don't know for sure, but I waited till I found a tank that was a FO tank, no copper use.
:cool: