Tanks for sale So FLA

sugarfox03

I have a few tanks for sale:
20 gal high, good condition, no scratches, cracks, holds water. $20
5 gal with hood (18w PC, white & actinic bulbs, works great) also a brand new filter (I paid $30 alone for the filter and replacement pads.) Box opened only to make sure all parts were there. $35
20 long, currently a SW tank. I am tearing this one down. Tank only for sale, hood NOT for sale. $20
2 10 gal tanks, all hold water. $5
1 large reptile tank, I believe its around 67 gals. Oceanic brand, but has air vents in sides. I paid $200 for the tank for my ball pythons. It was previously used as a leopard gecko and chameleon tank. Original owner paid over $500 for it. The bottom cracked when transported to my house, but that does not affect its use at all. It has been taped. Comes with green liner for the bottom and heat pad. Needs a good cleaning, I will try to do that before sold. Dim. 36" wide, 24" high, 18" deep. $75
Last, 29 gal tank, also has a cracked bottom (taped), used for ball pythons. $5 (or free if you take another tank and want it!)
I just need these gone. I'm getting out of reptiles and I dont want all these unused tanks laying around.
Pics of some tanks:

sugarfox03

All still available everyone. I have also decided to sell the hood/lights on the 20 long. I need the money, so please, all reasonable offers considered! I will help deliver if you are in a reasonable distance.