Tanks For Sell

ezworld

I have three tanks for sell in Atlanta, Ga. 1st- 135 gallon maple wood in color, tank and stand. 2nd- 125 gallon maple wood in color, tank,stand, and strip light. 3rd- 120 gallon black in color, tank,stand, and 2 strip lights. The 125 & 135 are 6 ft. long and the 120 is 4 ft. long. All tanks are 2 years old or less. I am asking $600 per tank. All tanks are in perfect condition. I do not have a camera so I can not take pictures. All are up and running but livestock, rock, sand,etc. are not for sell. Serious inquiries only please.

treybomb

Originally Posted by EZworld
I can not ship but if you can get here I will help load
why cant u ship...?

flame guy

Hey! T-bomb may cost more to ship this tank than the price itself. Have u try e-bay? just a suggestion.I myself is looking for 150g or bigger but no hurry wanna good deal u know what i mean? No, offense to the seller of this tank.

ezworld

the 135 has a double bio-wheel marineland filter that could be considered but had planned on keeping

psycho

Hey EZ I live south of Atlanta around peachtree city, where at in atlanta are you located, I am intrested in comming to look at the 135 gallon, could you give me the dimensions on the 135 and the 125 gallon?
:cheer:
Thanks,
Ashleigh

ezworld

the 125 & 135 are both 6 foot long 24 wide 135 is 30 deep and the 125 is 24 . 135 is in powder springs and 125 is in McDonough