Tanks updates

Dflo

Here are a couple updated videos of my tanks. Any feedback and suggestions always welcomed

220 gal FOWLR

mandy111

Thanks Mandy still along ways from the way yours looks
You know what. Everyone's tank is amazing ! It's the heart , love & different tastes that make this hobby so exciting. With all the reef tanks in this world and there would not be one the same any where. That tank of yours looks healthy, coulorful & loved. That is what makes it great. Well done. Keep it up

pegasus

So true... no two are exactly the same. You shouldn't suffer from tank envy, Dflo... lol! Tanks are always "works in progress". Even if you don't do anything to them, they are constantly evolving into something different than what they were a year ago, a month ago, or even a day ago. Some of the changes are so subtle, you may not even notice them for awhile. Then one day you're like... where did that come from, or when did that happen? While the hobby is fascinating on it's own, it's the little surprises that make it all the more exciting! I know I'm preaching to he choir, because you already know this...

Dflo

That is definitely true. Seems some days you wake up and wonder what you might find lol