Territory Issues

thamobster

Hey everyone. I've got a 50 gal tank with a tang (yes I know the tank isn't big enough but for now he's very happy) 2 ocellaris clowns which are a little over an inch, and I just purchased a Clarki clown which is about 2 inches. The tang and two ocellaris clowns have been in for about 3 weeks, I also bought 2 anemones, a white sebae and a pink tip. I bought the two clowns thinking they were Percs and would host the sebae but recently found out they are not. That brings me to the point. I purchased another anemone today, a Green bubble, along with a Clarki to host it. When I put the clarki in after acclimation the two little clowns were interested but didn't fight, neither did the clarki, but the Tang came right over nudging him and picking a fight. I know tangs are very territorial but will he calm down and leave the clown alone? Also since the Tang is harrassing the clown he hasn't had a chance to find his anemone. Will he eventually find it? Also one more question on the pink tip. I've seen a lot of posts on here about them not being to great but I enjoy them. The pink tip, just 15 minutes ago was fully inflated to about 4 inches, then out of no where he shrunk up into about the size of a quarter. Is this normal or is something wrong? I've had it about 3 days and this is the first its deflated. I've been trying to find info. but can't find too much. Any comments would be great.

thamobster

Also forgot to mention, for the anemone question, I have a Coral Life lighting with the 10,000k light, atinic light, and lunar lights. I have a Canister 1200 filter and I recently purchased an Emperor 400 Bio-Wheel Filtration, I have both because I am using the Cascade for the circulation of the water because I do not necessarily need the powerhead with the force from the Cascade. Also for the clown question, the two little ocellaris clowns have now decided to follow the Clarki, they swim by his side and stay near him, but don't try to harm him. Is this normal behavior since they are different species?