Test Kit

zman1

Originally Posted by signman
Getting New Calcium Test Kit . Need One That Is Easy To Ready. What Do You Think.
I thought you were asking for a recommendation of a good Ca Test kit.

signman

Yes Was Just Seeing What Was The Hole Group Had To Say. Very Much Thank You For The Reply. I've Been Using A Seatest And It Sucks!!!!! So Don't Think That I Don't Appreciate Your Help Just Looking For A Survey Of The Group. Thank You And Don't Think That I Don't Care!!!!!

signman

The Place That Buy From Don't Have That Brand!! The Seatest Turns From Pink To Blue So They Say . But I Paint For A Living And It Don't Turn Blue !!! So They Say Purple At Best So I Have A Very Hard Time Reading It. I Find That Most Color Chips That Come With A Test Don't Even Come Close To The Test. I Can Get The Same Test From The Same Company And The Card Don't Match The The One From The Other Test. They Need A Better Panatone Deck.

zman1

Originally Posted by signman
The Place That Buy From Don't Have That Brand!! The Seatest Turns From Pink To Blue So They Say . But I Paint For A Living And It Don't Turn Blue !!! So They Say Purple At Best So I Have A Very Hard Time Reading It. I Find That Most Color Chips That Come With A Test Don't Even Come Close To The Test. I Can Get The Same Test From The Same Company And The Card Don't Match The The One From The Other Test. They Need A Better Panatone Deck.
The Salifert kits don't use paint chip cards for Ca and KH/Alk. It's a definite contrasting color change, after you see the change, you read the reagent left in the syringe and look up the value on a table. Their pH and NO3 kits uses a card and I hate paint chip cards too.......... That's what pushed me to get a pH monitor.