testing photo ability heres a pic of my little guys

yacobito

Hey Pallan, great pic!
How many firefish do you have? In the picture it looks like you have three. It looks like you have both the red and the purple. If so do they get along?

pallan

Originally Posted by Yacobito
Hey Pallan, great pic!
How many firefish do you have? In the picture it looks like you have three. It looks like you have both the red and the purple. If so do they get along?
3 red and one purple firefish. The get along great school together all day and all sleep in the same cave area. No issues of them fighting, although the royal gramma gave the purple a couple of roars when i intruduced the purple. but since then no problems. thanks for the comments guys
This is my first tank its been up since april i think. currently looking for a larger one to give my yellow tang the room he needs. HE was an impulse buy before i knew anything. but he seems happy and content for now waiting for that 125 gallon to come up in the classifieds.

saltn00b

Originally Posted by Yacobito
Hey Pallan, great pic!
i had 2 purple and 2 red firefish coexist, seperately, but peacefully. that is until the red ones jumped ship within 24 hours of each other. :notsure:

happyvac

Just so you know, that Tang is gonna outgrow that tank...even as is, you're gonna catch some heat about that.
Lighting specs? Very good looking

pallan

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Just so you know, that Tang is gonna outgrow that tank...even as is, you're gonna catch some heat about that.
Lighting specs? Very good looking

Ohh I know and i have this site to thank for that knowledge. And i know the answer (if i had a dollar for everytime someone said they would be upgrading soon Line) Well like i said he was an impulse buy, LFS told me would be a great first fish/indicator fish LOL
Well im not parting with him so im doing some selling of a past hobby on ---- and with those funds will be looking at a 125 or a 95 wave front tank. Either of those should suffice for tang (yellow sicka) as my 4 year old daughter has named him. and for anyone else looking at keeping a yellow tang in a smaller tank just cause i am doesnt make it right. He is happy and doing well now but you can see it in him he wants to run.

pallan

Pallan said:
Well im not parting with him so im doing some selling of a past hobby on ---- and with those funds QUOTE]
LOL you cant even say the E word and they take it out HEHEHE thats funny.
Anyway anyone interested in any Star Trek Toys to fund a new home for Yellow Sicka

schenkel

Let me know if you want to go in on some lr over the internet. I need some for a new 72.
I'm out of sioux city.

pallan

Originally Posted by schenkel
Let me know if you want to go in on some lr over the internet. I need some for a new 72.
I'm out of sioux city.
will do. could be pretty soon if i can come up with the cash to order.

merredeth

Originally Posted by Pallan
will do. could be pretty soon if i can come up with the cash to order.
Hey guys! I'm in Iowa too. Where are both of you going to get LR and fish? What are you paying for LR currently? I have a place here in Fort Dodge and the owner is great to work with if you are spending the bucks.
Email me and if you are open to three people, I'd go in on some LR with people closer to me. My email address is merredeth(at)gmail(dot)com. Ya'll know how to fix the email address I'm sure.
Denise M.