texas panhandle salties

glinton

Any of you guys in the texas panhandle have any coral frags I can buy? I would trade, but I have nothing to trade. I do have a bunch of polyps, so maybe I can spare a few of those, if you could tell me how to cut them off.
I have 110 Watts over a 30gal. So, it would need to be coral that needs medium light.

michaeltx

I live in Lubbock. Right now I dont have anything just really starting to get some good corals most of wht I have are frags right now.
Mike

michaeltx

BTW here is a fairly new reef club that is getting up and going in Lubbcok check it out.
Lubbock Reef Club here is a lonk to the website.
Mike
Admin I hope this isnt in violation of rules if so please fell free to edit and I apollogize.
Mike

glinton

Thanks Michael. That site looks pretty nice. Have you been going to the meetings? Are they informative?
Again, thanks!

michaeltx

I havent been able to get to any of the meetings as of yet I am usually out of town when the meeting come including the one coming up the 29th I beleive. as far as the people I have nothing but good experiences with the ones that I know. and have gorgeous tanks from the one that I have seen in person and pics of the others.
Mike