Thank You ALL!

irishpenny

I had posted a few days ago about my fishes (damsels) so soon after setting up the tank for the first time per instructions from the LFS. Everyone one who responded were so helpful for me to get a better understanding on how to prepare the tank (cycling) for fishes to live, not die.
Everyday my granddaugter ask if Nemo is here yet....hard for a 4 yr old to have patience and understanding.
I want to thank all of you for all your advice, tips, help, etc...this is truly one remarkable message board and the best part about it.....you make the newbies feel so comfortable not be scared of starting a tank and at ease with any common mistakes.
This is truly a great site and message board and I am so glad I found this site...thanks to some unknown person who mentioned it on the yahoo group. Ever since I found this site, I haven't gone back to the yahoo group...you guys ROCK!
Thanks again

joker_ca

:D :D :D
welcome to the boards
i'm glad u feel that way, always post any questions you have no topic posted will be considered as a stupid question:happyfish

T

thomas712

Welcome to the board IrishPenny. I have one suggestion.....Go back to the Yahoo site, and mention us a few times, perhaps some others will come over too. :D
Glad you like it here, its just like any family, a bunch of good folks, a few black sheep and a lot of out of work commedians like Blemmy Guy :D