Thank You

silverado61

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the many people here on Saltwaterfish.com. If not for sites like this and the wonderful people here, I probably would have gotten frustrated along time ago and given up. When things go terribly wrong, and I feel like pulling my hair out or breaking down in tears (Yes, grown men do still cry.) all I have to do is post a thread about it and someone (or many) will pull me from the depths of despair and walk me through what went wrong and how to correct it. After which I wash my face, put my big boy pants on and move on. I think I speak for many when I say you are the glue that holds this site together and the reason I stay here.

LOL. I do have to admit however that some are easier to understand than others. But I find that if I break it down or google words and phrases that I can't quite understand, or read it a few hundred times, I get a grasp of what your trying to relay to me and many others like me.

I could list everyone that I follow, look up to, admire and respect here, but the order would imply that some hold more importance to me than others and I don't wish to do that. So I'll just say that for whatever reason, area of expertise, field of knowledge, years of experience or just being there to offer tips, help and advice, this buds for you.

I encourage anyone who reads this and feels the same way I do to feel free to chime in and give a round of applause or a simple pat on the back and a thank you. You don't even have to be a newbie like me to chime in. Just someone who appreciates what others do to contribute to this site.

2quills

After which I wash my face, put my big boy pants on and move on.
That's what it's all about. :t^:
Persistence, pays.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Its good to know that all of babbling we do here is useful! LOL Hobbyists nowadays are pretty lucky with all of free and good info that is available to them through the internet.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth http:///t/397039/thank-you#post_3537811
Its good to know that all of babbling we do here is useful! LOL Hobbyists nowadays are pretty lucky with all of free and good info that is available to them through the internet.

No kidding...This site has been an absolute God send, I LOVE the people here.. Oh the grief I could have avoided if such a site as this was around back in my beginning days. Just knowing what equipment others are using is super helpful, then we have the experts, professors and chemists to ask help from...JOY!

So let me say a THANK YOU from me too.

crimzy

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the many people here on Saltwaterfish.com. If not for sites like this and the wonderful people here, I probably would have gotten frustrated along time ago and given up. When things go terribly wrong, and I feel like pulling my hair out or breaking down in tears (Yes, grown men do still cry.) all I have to do is post a thread about it and someone (or many) will pull me from the depths of despair and walk me through what went wrong and how to correct it. After which I wash my face, put my big boy pants on and move on. I think I speak for many when I say you are the glue that holds this site together and the reason I stay here.
LOL. I do have to admit however that some are easier to understand than others. But I find that if I break it down or google words and phrases that I can't quite understand, or read it a few hundred times, I get a grasp of what your trying to relay to me and many others like me.
I could list everyone that I follow, look up to, admire and respect here, but the order would imply that some hold more importance to me than others and I don't wish to do that. So I'll just say that for whatever reason, area of expertise, field of knowledge, years of experience or just being there to offer tips, help and advice, this buds for you.
I encourage anyone who reads this and feels the same way I do to feel free to chime in and give a round of applause or a simple pat on the back and a thank you. You don't even have to be a newbie like me to chime in. Just someone who appreciates what others do to contribute to this site.
Its good to know that all of babbling we do here is useful!  LOL  Hobbyists nowadays are pretty lucky with all of free and good info that is available to them through the internet.
No kidding...This site has been an absolute God send, I LOVE the people here.. Oh the grief I could have avoided if such a site as this was around back in my beginning days. Just knowing what equipment others are using is super helpful, then we have the experts, professors and chemists to ask help from...JOY!
So let me say a THANK YOU from me too.
You are all too kind, but I personally don't deserve ALL the credit... You guys are going to make me
blush.
Sincerely,
My best effort at humility

darthtang aw

You are all too kind, but I personally don't deserve ALL the credit... You guys are going to make me
blush.
Sincerely,
blush.
Sincerely,