Thanks to everyone here!!

fcatch76

A huge thank you, as I acquired the info needed to start my own saltwater tank.
My wife and I discussed having one after we purchased our first home. I kept losing the battle as she remembers when she would help me clean our tropical tanks. A few months ago she became pregnant for the second time (we lost the first one early in the pregnancy). When she found out we were having a girl this time around, she told me I could get the tank since I won't have a boy to play with..LOL. After getting the tank in March, my cycle went fast and perfect for a first timer. Within a month I had clowns and a fire shrimp. Then on April 19th we had to go into the hospital for an early birth. We lost our daughter Sophia at 5 months into the pregnancy. I don't mean to make everyone sad, but this tank has become alot more than a pen for fish and such, but a memory of what my little girl would have watched as she grew up. I cannot thank everyone enough for the help. This is my first actual post but I spent many hours reading the forums and again thank you to everyone. Hopefully the pics work:

fishfreak1242

I am so sorry for all that you have been through. It must be tough to have to go through that and keep your tank together. What size tank is that? Looks great!

rebelprettyboy

Man sorry for what uve been thorugh. Just stay strong for your wife and yourself!
On another hand tank is off to a good start.
And ill take a guess after lokinat the return hose ill say a 12 aquapod?

fcatch76

I have the Biocube 29- bioballs removed for LR, total LR in tank is about 38lbs. Two clowns, lawnmower blenny, royal gramma, 6 line wrasse, spotted mandarin drag., two emerald crabs, fire shrimp and some snails and live clams in the rock on the lower right side. Just purchased a Green Mandarin drag. from SWF.com, he made it through acclimation but wasn't to healthy from the start, he died last night. And yes, I have a refugium of copepods for the dragonets.
thanks again to everyone and now to those you have posted their kind words.

bellabo

Wow great looking tank! Thoughts and prayers out to you. Me and my wife are trying also so. Odds not in our favor. Its such a shame people out there having kids with no business doing so. And those who really do want cant. But for now plenty of four legged and fur friends. Will be adding those with scales soon. Good luck to your future.

sepulatian

I am so sorry for your loss. I have had a miscarriage. I know how you all feel. Your tank is very nice!!! If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask!!! We are all here.

invertcrazy

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife
Not only did you go through it once but twice, life is not fair sometimes but you have to stay strong for each other.
Good job on the tank