Thanks to you all and SWF.com

big

Maybe a second to read all this babble for anyone new just starting out. If I could bo this you can too. It just takes work and time, maybe a little money too.
For an old guy that saw a small Reef set up in the hospital many years ago recovering from a massive stroke, when I could barely see. I was not able to read or write, must less spell more than a 2 or 3 letter word. This became my "Therapy" . Many years now have passed, and I am still learning, I hope I never quit.
Thank you to all of you........Especially those "old timers" that where here to help me when I was just starting out, when I still had trouble understanding things. It seems like a long time ago now.........
It seems of late I seem to have the most enjoyment out off looking at the "New Hobbyist" stuff and helping a little where I can.
I guess one of the things that caused me to do this "spilling of the beans " here is a phone call yesterday from a new shop opening up near by... The owner who I had first met here at SWF site lives in our same small town..... He says.. hey come look at what I am up to and see what you think and any suggestions you may have....... Went over to look and was very glad at what I saw........Shameless plug for him now..."Neptune's Attic" in Hancock Md.....(Sry Mods for the plug.) Anyone close by that wants his ph. PM me... Just starting up but he is on the right track as far as what I can see.............And knows what he is doing............

I looked at this shot of my tank the other day and thought to myself, I am finally figuring this stuff out. It looks something like what I had envisioned years ago.. Still room to get better but I am getting there...... Now if the wife does not kill me over wanting to take the next step in my rehabilitation with a big SPS tank I just might make it.
Thanks again to you all and SWF.com, for the best "Therapy" I could ever had. I finnaly feel like I have got better. If I can do this any of you can too. .............Warren