The almighty Sand Topic

snipe

Well I have searched and Searched And Searched and Found a place that sells South Down Sand but none in my location Found a guy that would Ship it to me but it totals out to like 40 Cents cheaper than Live sand. He told me I could use any sand I wanted in its place as long as its clean. So I was wondering if any of you here in the missouri region could give me some pointers on sand I could use in my aqaurium. He named off diffrent ones he can get and use but there in brooklyn. So I know I can use diffrent types of sand but what types? lol. Any help into this would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

pyro

I'm just going to use standard argonite sand from the lfs. Live sand is too much for me right now, and I've heard it only speeds things up a bit.

snipe

I emailed you nice to see someone close to home. By the way farthest north I have been is Columbia and St. Louis Columbia was with a church trip and St. Louis was for the excellent six flags lol. Mr. Freeze is awsome but not for the week hearted

snipe

Im not im closer to springfield it is about an hour to springfield and 3 to kc it is closer to St. Louis than kc.