The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2719111
rebel, i just checked out where midland was, your WAY over on that side of tx. I wonder what my tank will look like after i am in the hobby for 9 yrs.

Is that filtration system in a different room than the tank?
yup im a good 8 hour drive from Houston!

rebelprettyboy

Midland Is boring.
And I dont ever wish a toothache on my worst enemy. I have the worst one right now. Been going on for 3 days and I cant get into te dentist until MOnday to get my tooth pulled. I sersiously dont think im going to make it that long.
Ive ran thru 3 bottles of toothache medicine today jusy trying to get it numb... And nothing really works... I WANNA DIE!

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2720477
Midland Is boring.
And I dont ever wish a toothache on my worst enemy. I have the worst one right now. Been going on for 3 days and I cant get into te dentist until MOnday to get my tooth pulled. I sersiously dont think im going to make it that long.
Ive ran thru 3 bottles of toothache medicine today jusy trying to get it numb... And nothing really works... I WANNA DIE!
there is this really disgusting tasting stuff called red cross it will numb it

rebelprettyboy

Ive ran thru 2 bottle of it. At first it was working for 15-30 mins at a time. Now it isnt doing anything, guess my tooth got use to it, I put it on and it seems to make my tooth get mad and hurt worse

jennythebugg

have you tried holding a plain non coated aspirin on it ? hmm i hate that you got a toothache my friend those are the worst

A

alexmir

I have never had a real bad toothache. I do hate when i bite something and it stabs the center of my tooth, hurts like crazy, because i have really sensitive teeth.
why do you have to wait until monday?
Vacation on monday!!! WHOO HOO, cant wait.
Also cant wait for christmas time, i have a pretty good idea what im getting from different families, and i am almost positive i will be able to get my bigger tank for christmas! SO MANY PLANS FOR IT

A

alexmir

Yeah, its crazy seeing the guy pull away from some of the fastest swimmers in the world.

A

alexmir

Thanks, wasnt really trying to get to it, but neat to be there!
I think i have driven through midland before, on my way to colorado and new mexico. I think im headed for bed, its almost 4, and my sleeping problem is going to get worse if i dont get it under control.

autofreak44

haha wow... this is the only forum i go on that has an official insomniac thread... as well as a bunch of people on at 3 am haha