The Official Picture Thread for the Contest

mrdc

Well what do you know … I had some kinks to work out on my first contest. Having all the pictures and votes going into one thread was going to get confusing and difficult for me to tally up the votes. So here is what we are going to do. This new thread will be for pictures only. Originally I was going to end the contest June 23 but since a week has been wasted already, I will end the picture submission July 5 (after my vacation). Once the picture deadline has been reached, another thread will be started for voting on the pictures. This thread will be setup as a poll and will last no more than a week.
Some notes from the first thread I started:
Ok, I got the go ahead to start a photo contest. Scott has been gracious enough to award the winner a $25 gift certificate to salterwaterfish.com. I will try to run this contest as smoothly as possible but you might have to bare with me since this will be my first contest. The contest will go for a month and anyone can submit and vote on the pictures. I will monitor the posts and tally up the votes.
I hope to get pictures of your coral that are authentic and not photo shopped. This will be on the honor system and the prize is really about having fun and get bragging rights in hopes to avoid cheating. Cropping photos will be fine. My original thinking was the picture needs to be something that is currently in your tank. After some thinking, I thought that would be unfair to those that have left the hobby or lost their livestock.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would like to keep this “first” contest of mine simple and enjoyable.
Now with all that said, I have chosen the picture contest to be of your best LPS CORAL!!
Good luck!
Please only post one picture so your first picture needs to be your best.
And please only post pictures to this thread so it doesn’t get cluttered with chatter.
Also, please name the coral that you are posting. Thanks.