The Queen is in

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Offshore80
This is too funny... She knows the Algae chips and begs for them... When I com in the room she goes straight for the chips and begs.... Sorry for the glare the flash caused.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Offshore80
This is too funny... She knows the Algae chips and begs for them... When I com in the room she goes straight for the chips and begs.... Sorry for the glare the flash caused.
That's an awesome picture!!

dual45s

With the flash glare in her eye, she looks like a demon-fish. However, I guess that isn't too far from the truth.

rbrockm1

thats too funny. my fish go to one corner of the tank when i come into the room. Mine don't stare at the food yet

scubadoo

What has been posted is true...with many triggers....and you can place a Queen on the list...they are fine...even peaceful for a time...then one day.....just like a digruntled postal worker..all will fall.
Clubber Lang, Apollo Creed and any other tough guy wannbee fish in their with them will fall.
All that looking at the algae sheet bag is just part of the game......then one day.WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Clown or undalated.....3 fish enter.....two will leave...maybe all three if #2 gets a shot in before the take down. Thunderdome

kainrahl

I just recently purchased 2 queen triggers. (they are really hard to get around here so I got 2 just in case one didn't make the shipping) One is in quarentine right now with ich well actully all the ich is gone now but I am leaving her there. ( I will say that I didn't treat the ich at all it went away by itself but I am keeping a watch on her) I had some stand problems with my 180 so as soon as I get it fixed (hopefully this weekend) I will get the tank back up and running. Of course after a cycle. YAY!
The other one was put in my 90 gal with my other triggers and crabs. So far so good. I do plan on selling one as soon as I pick which one I really want, and make sure they are healthy. I am setting up another quarentine tank as well just in case this one gets ich while being in the main tank. It is the one getting picked on at this time. Its on there with a Niger and a Blue Line both only about 4 inch while it is 7 inches. SO far so good, but I have noticed that the one that is by itself is really really aggressive, tries to bite etc. Although this is weird but I had conferted one of my old tanks into a quarentine one that I thought was empty. Well after putting the queen in I have noticed that there is a cleaner shrimp and an orange spotted goby in there. She lets the shrimp clean her and the orange spotted goby is her buddy. I will say that I will not be upset if she eats her new found pals. Anyways I love them they are soo neat. I will post pic as soon as I can.

puffer32

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
dang puffer u bought this thread back from the dead
Yeah, got my yrs mixed up, was thinking it was this past dec

groupergenius

Queens are unbelievably good looking when they get in the 15"+ range. About 1000 dives in the Keys and never have seen one swimming, but I have caught them on hook. Yes I released them. Reluctantly, because triggers are very tasty. But theres no way I could kill one of the Queens for dinner.