The Shakeweight!...

reefforbrains

I was laughing loudly....
Wife came in becuase I was laughing so hard and just tried giving me a glare once she saw 10 seconds of the video.....I continued laughing. I could see she wanted to throw something at me.
Looking at me like I MADE THE DANG VIDEO!!! Sheesh.. I giggled like a little kid and told her to get her mind out of the gutter.
Hey I didn't make the video!

stdreb27

That isn't a bad idea, all other uses aside... Make that thing weight 5 or 10 pounds, and holding it out while it stimulates muscles by shaking. I think it would really work.

ruaround

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3108579
That isn't a bad idea, all other uses aside... Make that thing weight 5 or 10 pounds, and holding it out while it stimulates muscles by shaking. I think it would really work.
im with you Ruben... has anyone tried to hang onto a gyro??? as funny as this product is i bet it really works...

lovethesea

I saw this at WalMart. Awhile ago Ellen did a skit with this thing. She made it pretty funny s3xual, but not.

pezenfuego

My limited knowledge in physical education tells me that this thing wouldn't work due to the simple fact that you aren't using your muscles when you "exercise" with this piece of equipment.
It looks easy to use so they'll sell a million to people who want to use it for exercise.
It looks like a s.ex toy so they'll sell millions to people who want to use it to exercise other parts of their bodies.
I can see people buying this just because they think it's funny.

bionicarm

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3229979
My limited knowledge in physical education tells me that this thing wouldn't work due to the simple fact that you aren't using your muscles when you "exercise" with this piece of equipment.
It looks easy to use so they'll sell a million to people who want to use it for exercise.
It looks like a s.ex toy so they'll sell millions to people who want to use it to exercise other parts of their bodies.
I can see people buying this just because they think it's funny.
My wife bought one as a gag gift for a White Elephant gift exchange during Christmas last year. I think there were two or three single nurses that kept fighting over it. None of them appeared to need it because of being overweight. Hmmm..