the time has come.....

salt210

looks like I am going to be getting out of the hobby for now. I have already placed my tank and all of its equipment of the list and have some replies. I dont want to do it, but at the moment I do believe it is the best choice. I thank everyone for their support since I first joined the forum.

salt210

the tank is def. gonna go, might get a small 10g or something going for the time being. know its not much compared to the 210, but I could make a little reef out of it

salt210

they are going with the tank at the moment. I have a prospective buyer and he wants the whole thing. just waiting for him to get back to me.

meowzer

Originally Posted by salt210
http:///forum/post/3132008
they are going with the tank at the moment. I have a prospective buyer and he wants the whole thing. just waiting for him to get back to me.
WOWWWW...That's fast, good luck Salt

fishkid13

No one is going to cry?

Sorry...can't wait to see you come back with a 400gal or something... Stay posting though...
:more crying:

salt210

trust me I hate to get rid of it. I have been through 2 moves with this thing. its killing me, but at the moment I do seriously believe that this is something that has to be done.

crypt keeper

I have felt that way and actually feel that way right now about my set up. i wanna go bigger but dont have the room and my fish are growing.

salt210

well it is now gone and I am officially fishless in Orlando.

I made the guy promise to take care of everything. and he is adding some angels

florida joe

While not having a tank at the moment is painful I am sure it does not mean you are out of the hobby. I sincerely hope you continue to be a part of the boards and post info and help for those in need

salt210

Im trying, I have a 10g that is sitting in my closet and Im thinking of setting that up. wont do any fish in it tho

S

smartorl

Been there and it sucks. Get out the 10 gallon, when I moved to MA, I so missed my tanks that were in storage and got a little 10 gallon that I swear brought me more joy than the larger tanks had. I think tearing the others down made me appreciate my little guy. It is still my favorite tank!

salt210

Originally Posted by smartorl
http:///forum/post/3133160
Been there and it sucks. Get out the 10 gallon, when I moved to MA, I so missed my tanks that were in storage and got a little 10 gallon that I swear brought me more joy than the larger tanks had. I think tearing the others down made me appreciate my little guy. It is still my favorite tank!
it has no equipment either. I have some PHs in the garage and a little bit of LR but that is it.