The Ultimate Fighter Finale!

zsalinas

Just wanted to know what everybody thought about the finale. I personally loved it. Kendall won so that was good. He's a big guy. It's cool Dana gave the contract to Ed as well. I'm not a big fan of Ed though. Also Mike Bisping won. It looked to easy for him. Josh got owned. He wouldn't go down though he definately took a beating. July 8th is comin up real soon. Tito vs Shamrock 2 and Alrovski vs Silvia 3 I can't wait. :jumping:

shrimpdady

I really enjoyed it.
I am a big Leben and Bonner fan from the first season and am really looking foward to Wednesday night.

tangwhispr

I forgot to mention I ran into stephan bonner april 29th , I fought on the same card as him years ago...back in '99 '00 , he was good then...he actually remembered me, but not my name...so I felt kinda cool...he says the UFC is nuts...here are some old pics I have from back in '00

Heres one of Jeremy Horn- Team Militch

also on a side note Eddie Wineland from where I spar just took the WEC lightweight title. Here's Herb Dean raising his hand in victory

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
That's awesome man! So did Stephan say anything else about what the UFC's like?
He just said the level of competition is fierce, nothing like fighting at a local level, We only got to speak for a few min, as he was being mobbed...It doesn't seem like he has really changed...seemed like the same guy I met years ago.

zsalinas

That's cool it's always nice to see people that don't let crap like that go to their head. He seems like a good guy on The Ultimate Fighter show.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
That's cool it's always nice to see people that don't let crap like that go to their head. He seems like a good guy on The Ultimate Fighter show.
Its kinda funny, I would have never picked him to be where he is at today, had he not started to train @ Jabb Gym in chicago he would be still fighting local

scubanoah

yea, I met stephan a few months back here in ohio at nationwide arena. I was at the GFC fights standin in the back by myself and he just came up and started talkin to me. I bet we talked for a good 25min and had a drink with him. He was a very nice down to earth regular guy. Also met Randy Couture, Joe Riggs, Arlovski, and Bas Rutten, didnt BS w/ any of them though. I got to talk to Arlovski for a minute when he came up to me and stephan, they seem to be pretty good friends. They all signed a sweatshirt for me, which was cool.