The Vlamingi 11 months later

btldreef

Wow! I remember when you got him. He looks great!
These pics are a great representation of just how fast tangs can grow and why people shouldn't upgrade once they get larger, it happens fast!

meowzer

Yeah...It will not stay still, BUT I am guessing it is 7" now
Hungry guy too.....when I feed the tank this guy tries to eat all the food....and when I try to feed the corals and stuff he attacks the tongs....he even nibbled on my finger once too HAHA

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/389861/the-vlamingi-11-months-later#post_3448505
Yeah...It will not stay still, BUT I am guessing it is 7" now
Hungry guy too.....when I feed the tank this guy tries to eat all the food....and when I try to feed the corals and stuff he attacks the tongs....he even nibbled on my finger once too HAHA
Lol
typical Naso sp. My blond Naso is the same way. She's a ham for the camera too. The minute she sees me she paces the front glass waiting to eat from my hand. If I don't feed her or give her my hand (she will literally lay in my hand or weave between my fingers) she finds a snail, grabs it and takes it for a ride across the tank.

al&burke

That is a real nice fish - It is amazing how they change in 7 months. The head seems more rounder now.

meowzer

Thanks.......I love the way the blue stands out too...the spots, lips and fins
him and the Sailfin are just about equal in size now