The X-Files

I just finished all 202 episodes. And now I'm depressed that it's over. It is for sure one of the best shows to have been put on television. I just wanted to recommend it, if you have not seen it. It's available to stream on Netflix.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of watching it on Netfix as well. This was the Friday night show we watched religiously in my house when it was running.
TRUST NO ONE.

flower

LOL...You can always do like my dear Mother...once you have no short term memory, the shows are all brand new, no matter how many times you see it. So save those DVDs, someday they may be brand new to you again. She loves the Supernatural and X files...As for myself, I have watched them so many Xs, I can quote them word for word, so if you miss any episodes, I can fill you in.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Aliens were such the craze when this show came out. I just wonder how exciting it would be now when we have moved on to Paranormal Activity. LOL

2quills

There's been some chatter about making another movie recently. I hope so, that Jillian Anderson was looking rather good in this years premier of the Hannibal series. Which was also pretty good.

It'd be nice to wake up in a new world everyday. I've known some people who done that. It scared me that they were on the same road as me. And conspiracy theories are big right now. So the X-Files for sure will satisfy that craving. I'm not big into sci-fi, or anything like that. But I do like psychology, and this show was able to satisfy that part in me. I still have to watch the second movie. But from what I understand, it's like a "monster of the week" episode, and doesn't progress the story line. I can see where they could make a third movie, but I do feel like the series answered and resolved all of my questions when it ended.

reefraff

The thing about that show is they could pick it back up and wouldn't even need to use the same actors. As long as the writing is good it will be entertaining.
There are some good series off network. Longmire on A&E is excellent.