They can live much longer

kartrax

Contact Ron Hunsicker at Saltwater Heaven (570) 321-7333.
He has a long tentacle anemonie that he's had since I started visiting his store almost 7 years ago.
It all depends on the conditions and care you give it. I'm sure Ron would let you know what you need to do to keep yours alive for a long time.

fshhub

they can and do, and i know ron, but he is one of the very rare occasions in the field, and to let you in on a secret, i know of a 13 year old anemone(13 yrs that the keeper had it), but they still have a veryhigh mortality rate in aquariums,
by the way, i'm from bloomsburg(actually berwick), nice to meet you neighbor
edited: i have said that alot myself, but i have never said they won't only that they just almost never do
AND i never count on my tank being the exception

kartrax

Hey nice to meet you! Are there any good SW fish stores in your area?
I am just getting back into the hobby. I formerly had a 110 gallon FO tank that I gave away when I graduated from high school and moved out of my parents house. I am getting the money together to start a 55 gallon FO tank. It would be cool to see your tanks sometime.
Later
Rob

fshhub

well, you know ron's and probably the salt box(better for corals, than fish)
and up in hazelton there is blue waters, is nice, and in conyngham ther is cage n tank, which is pretty nice, blue waters has real nice fish, and cage n tank's are nice too, at cage n tank the owner is real good about the fish(selection is small), but she just bought the business, so she has some learning to do, but she is reliable if you want more infoe, or to talk some more, instead of tying up the board, email me at fish2day@gmpexpress.net, and for subject, title it your logon name from swf
as for my tank, right now, it is ony about 6 months young(just upgraded it in sept), so it is still growing , but i will soon have pics of it