Thinking of selling everything

I have sps, lps, live rock about 100-150 lbs, rics, clams, torch, a half of a fungia, chalice, mutli zoos, hammer, frog spawn, duncans, acan, candy canes, and more. If anyone is intersted let me know.
Here is a link with some pics of my tank.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=326658
If your intersted we can talk prices. I would prefer local but I have shipped to people on the site and other sites so I can do it.
I'm thinking of leaving because I just had a baby (second child) and I thought I'd be able to keep up. With trips to the beach and work I've not been spending much time with the tank. I'm not selling the equipment, I will get back in but right now I just don't know.

Most of the acros are going for $40-50. They are bigger colonies. There is one is the pic that is purple with blue tips asking $50 for that one. It was a bleached out piece when I got it from the LFS but it has since colored up and I think it will only get better. My plate coral are looking kind of sad right now but in the right tank could start to make a come back. I'd like to get $30 for the green and orange one. I have an Idaho grape that I'd like to get $45. These are nice size piece. I can break them up and send out smaller pieces for $10 a piece. Just send me a pm and let me know which one in the pic you like and I'll let you know if there still around or not and prices.

Live rock going for $3 a pound. I paid over $4.50 when I bought it and now there are SPS, zoos, and other corals attached now. If I can get the fish out I'll sell them as well. I have tominni tang, yellow tang, six line wrasse, mandiran, one blue cromis, one pearly jawfish and an algae blenny. If interested I'll get them out of the tank.

If eveything isn't sold by sept 8th i;m going to take into the lfs for credit. don't miss out on lr, and some cheap corals, my loss is your gain.

N

ninjaskillzs

where are you in PA? Also do you have any smaller rocks aka softballish sized? starting up a nano tank and need some that size... around 15lbs

When I get home tonight I'll post pics of all the corals and prices. I'm getting more depressed everytime I post on here. I really wish I could keep the tank.