This isn't a hobby anymore...

kreach

It's become an addiction!!! :D
And some pics for you... because I've gone camera crazy with my tank.

infalable

ok I guess it took a while to download. Every once in a while my dsl thinks its a dial up.
Those pics are the best. Cant wait til I get there. I guess patience is the key tho.

kreach

:eek: Are they not showing up? It's image links to where they are hosted on my webspace rather than attachments...

E

elan

i see it, and your specimines look very nice... what is the last one called?

infalable

The pics show up. I think it was just slow to download. The second time I looked they loaded real quick.

Kreach, wonderful pics. Can't wait till I start adding corals but patience(and money) are the key. What are the chances of a full tank shot?
Rich

timsedwards

looks fantastic! Yeh is a bit of an addiction, perhaps we should have our own support group, RA - Reefs Anonymous :)
Tim.

kreach

Infalable: Patience is definately the key. This tank is 5 years in the making. It started out as a 36 gallon, was moved and re-setup, upgraded to a 55 when I moved again, then was upgraded to a 120 when I moved a 3rd time...
Elan: Like plum70rt said, the last pic is a maze brain. :)
Bonzarelli: I uploaded the pictures to my own personal webspace. Then I used the image link feature the board has (the button marked "IMG" in the vB Code section) to post all the image links in one post.
Plum70rt: Do you have any pictures of your tank?
Rich: I'd say the chances are pretty good... :) Here it is... full tank shot.

Tim: A support group... might not be a bad idea! ;) But then, do any of us really want
to be cured of this addiction?
Harrysreef: Digital camera, 4.0 Megapixel
Thanks to everyone for their compliments on the tank. I can't take all the credit though, my husband has played a BIG part in getting the tank to where it is and keeping it that way.