This isn't the onion! Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake boobies!

stdreb27

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/14/snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-models-fake-breas/
It was another trip to the Garden of Eden cut short for one legless reptile.
Israeli model Orit Fox was attempting to lick a snake during a publicity stunt for radio DJ Shmulik Tayar when the lucky serpent, presumably aroused, lunged forward and bit Fox's fake breast, sending witnesses into a frenzy.
Fox, who is rumored to have the largest bosom in all of Israel, was hurried to a hospital outside Jerusalem where she received a tetanus shot and waslater discharged.
As for the snake, puckering up with a supermodel proved to be the kiss of death. The creature succumbed to silicone poisoning shortly after the incident.
(there may or may not be a video on the posted link) It is PG, mods.

dmanatee

poor snake... hey I'm a reptile kind of girl, but you don't see me licking them...can we say salmonella. thats funny though.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I tad odd since silicone implants are placed beind the breast in the chest wall not on top of breast material.

cranberry

They can be over the muscle as well. And if you look at hers, they are right under the skin.You can tell by the way her skin stretches out when she pulls him away. Skin doesn't separate from muscle like that.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Over what musle? Breasts aren't muscles. I guess I'll have to do furher research on the matter. LOL
Don't think I want to see snake abuse, however.

bigarn

I'm no expert on this, but what about female body builders? Their breasts sure look muscular to me.
big (breasts rule) arn

S

saxman

First of all, silicone is pretty inert...it has to be because it's implanted in the body (yes, it's in a bag, but still...). If her implant was ruptured, I suspect she'd need more than a tetanus booster. Of course, we won't mention that the fact that the woman shouldn't have yanked on the snake when it bit her, which only made the bite worse and could have possibly pulled teeth from the snake and left them in the wound. I'm not convinced...

S

smartorl

Implants go over or under the pectoral muscle. There is also a variation when on top of the muscle they can go either single, or stacked (I know someone with two sets in right now) in various placements. Alot of the variation exists in technique, size and type of implant, and in the existing breast tissue of the person. I think it's safe to say this chica was most likely flat as a board pre-implant.
I thought the only way silcone was dangerous was how it spread throughout the body and hardened and it took years?

darthtang aw

The odds of a rupture to an implant are slim to nil. I saw a girl take baseball bat full on in her" real" expensive chest. No rupture. They make those things to last. Go to any docs office and they usually have one out you can" handle"...you can throw them against the wall...step on. Them or have a peewee herman moment if you want with them....they are tough to damage.
Darth (big league) Tang

S

smartorl

I had a horse up and over on me, the saddle horn caught my right one pretty well and nothing.
Later, feeding time, same horse bit same said right boobah, ripped, and bruised the skin and nothing.
They are built to last.........

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartorl http:///forum/thread/384560/this-isn-t-the-onion-snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-model-s-fake-boobies#post_3369111
I had a horse up and over on me, the saddle horn caught my right one pretty well and nothing.
Later, feeding time, same horse bit same said right boobah, ripped, and bruised the skin and nothing.
They are built to last.........
You need a nicer horse....and maybe wear some body armor, some spots are not meant to bitten, off limits are boobahs, face and groin.

cranberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///forum/thread/384560/this-isn-t-the-onion-snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-model-s-fake-boobies#post_3369105
The odds of a rupture to an implant are slim to nil. I saw a girl take baseball bat full on in her" real" expensive chest. No rupture. They make those things to last. Go to any docs office and they usually have one out you can" handle"...you can throw them against the wall...step on. Them or have a peewee herman moment if you want with them....they are tough to damage.
Darth (big league) Tang
Rupture from blunt trauma is one thing... puncture from a snakes fang is a different beast alltogether and it CAN be done.
I'm not trying to validate the whole story....
If she had "normal" implants, there would be more breast tissue under the skin and they would be more protected. Her implants are unusually large.... probably done by crappy docs because most respecting docs wouldn't do that large of an implant. Her implant is pretty close to the skin as you can tell from when she pulls him off. Her skin is probably thinner than most because of the extreme stretching again making the implant more shallow.

2quills

Well, apparently the video has been removed. I always miss the good stuff. If it was real then I feel bad for the snake, it shouldn't have had to die over something so stupid. The chick deserved it IMO and the snake looks like a boa to me (no fangs) and a young one at that so the silicone must have been pretty shallow for sure but I wouldn't know because I didn't get to see the boobahs.

darthtang aw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/384560/this-isn-t-the-onion-snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-model-s-fake-boobies#post_3369164
Fake is a waste of silicone.
Obviously you have never encountered a woman that has serious self-esteem issues their whole life and suddenly through the miracle of science has the issue resolved and their confidence boosted. You also must never have seen a woman go into depression after having a baby because certain areas of her body are never the same again. Some women dont want to fold or roll up their breasts into a bra the rest of their lives after having a baby. To them there is something unappealing about that process.
Darth (Judge Not) Tang

S

smartorl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///forum/thread/384560/this-isn-t-the-onion-snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-model-s-fake-boobies#post_3369304
Obviously you have never encountered a woman that has serious self-esteem issues their whole life and suddenly through the miracle of science has the issue resolved and their confidence boosted. You also must never have seen a woman go into depression after having a baby because certain areas of her body are never the same again. Some women dont want to fold or roll up their breasts into a bra the rest of their lives after having a baby. To them there is something unappealing about that process.
Darth (Judge Not) Tang
No doubt!
For me, I loved my real ones, had two kids and they just didn't make "me" happy anymore. I had a reduction and lift but hated the look of them afterwards so I got implants which put me right back to where I started from.
I did my research, used an amazing surgeon who did an amazing job and most people think mine are 100% real.
I do take issue with 18 year olds who think DD's will make their life sunshine and rainbows, find the cheapest surgeon who will take payments, and end up scarred, sore, disillusioned, and miserable.