This Sucks!!!

tx reef

I had my appendix taken out yesterday and now all I can do is sit around and watch TV. Getting up out of the recliner is pretty difficult and going to the bathroom is torture.
At least I can count on Sunday's NFL games to get me through tomorrow.....

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I had my appendix taken out yesterday and now all I can do is sit around and watch TV. Getting up out of the recliner is pretty difficult and going to the bathroom is torture.
At least I can count on Sunday's NFL games to get me through tomorrow.....
Speedy recovery TX,, enjoy your football and rent ALOT of movies,, maybe via Blockbuster Online or Netflix...

reefkprz

hey look at the bright side, you can shop for corals online for your kick a$$ corner tank......... hows that doing anyhow?
hope your recovery goes smoothly.
Erick

tx reef

The tank is doing fine now. I ended up losing a couple of things when my wife and I were gone on a cruise back in September.
Anyone else had an appendectomy? How long did it take for the soreness to go away?

perfectdark

Originally Posted by TX Reef
The tank is doing fine now. I ended up losing a couple of things when my wife and I were gone on a cruise back in September.
Anyone else had an appendectomy? How long did it take for the soreness to go away?

Wow I had one like 20 years ago.. Seriously. LOL. The proceedure wasnt like it is now. I was hospitalized for 3 days, and my recovery time was like 3 weeks if I remember correctly. LOL.