This Thing Is Evil Looking!!!!

nwdyr

This...'Thing" is in a whole in a rock , all the whitish area around it is part of it. If I put my hand in the tank or even walk by the tank fast it pulls inside the hole. It has never come all the way out as far as I know , it looks like eyes and a round mouth with what appears to be teeth! any help would be GREAT!!!

Ok the large white thing on the left is NOT part of it , just the whitish around the "mouth"

nwdyr

ok before I was joking....now I am actually a little scared...what the hell is this thing??????????????!!!!!!!!!!

got krabs

It looks like a tube worm. Does it move from place to place or is it stationary? I'm not sure but I am curious.

wattsupdoc

Try feeding it some shrimp. I think it's cool. Especially like the way the teeth are all jagged like. and the eyes, if those are eyes, those are sooooo evil looking.
I bet it is some demon or something, just waiting for a host. Wonder if it could attach to a fish, make the fish go carpet surfing, then crawl across carpet? I dont know, but I'd feed it so it doesnt get mad if it were me.