tiny white circles

redarizona

:notsure: :notsure: :notsure: o.k., it's me again...trying to find out what this is...tiny , white, raised, perfect cirlces being found on live rock and the snail shells...long story...on previous thread...but if doodle1800 or any of the others are out there, you know what's going on with my tank...please help me with this one...these were not there yesterday, or I did'nt notice them...they don't move...not cc, salt etc...not fish now...just live rock and inverts. QT'ing the two fish I have left...no evidence of this on them... :help: :help: :help: :notsure:

flipper263

I have little white raised circles on the glass of my tank but not on the rock...and I have been told that it is spiropidae (sp??) and it is a good thing to have...but I don't know if that is the same thing. These look like tiny spiral worms...maybe that is what you have...
flip:jumping:

redarizona

Whew!!! I thought that I was the only one that had this weird stuff...LOL...Does yours look the size of a sugar granule andand an almost comletely closed circle? Thats the only way I can explain it...is it a bacteria or what?:nervous: