To Much light for a Deep Sea Yellow? Please

irishsalt

Whaddup guys,
I've always wanted to keep a Deep Sea Yellow, just never got a roundtuit! Their just beutiful to behold and I've heard they're hardy, as long as they're getting lots of Plankton
So, I've got a 29g. with a 130w Coralife AquaLunar light(compact floro). I'm running my light 12 hours on with 12 hours off with Lunar LEDS. Right now I have 40#'s LR that is going stir crazy with gorgeous Coraline growth of MANY colors. 3 Normal sized Hermit crabs and one tiny one,Two Mexican Turbo snails, and 1 very small Seabae anenome that's hosting a Mated pair if beautiful Clariki clonws. Oh yeah, and a gorgeous Caulilflower Coral that's kicking butt - the top of the tank with it's own powerhead blasting it.
Some, say that I can't keep the Aenome with my light but absom dosing the tank with DT's Plankton and the lil thing has already started to grow - a noticable rate. I'm sure it would prefer more like, especially real Halides but it's doing great.
So, I have relatively shallow LS bed of just 30#'s. Is my light to powerfull for a Deep Sea Yellow? I know it'll love the DT's and I planned on placing it on the bottom of the tank. I'm sure my Compact FLoros are penetrating the entire depth of my HIGH tank.
The only other thing I planned on adding in the near future is a Colt Coral and some nice Zoos. I have a Remora Pro with Prefilter box and 350gph pump. I'm got plenty of turnover. I'm almost amazed how much vile filth the skimmer removes in just 24hrs.
TIA Guys

cowfishrule

i am sucessfully keeping a bta with 130wt pc. its tripled in size since march.
the deep sea yellow, thats a gorgonian, correct?
i would probably only use mh's to keep that, along with like, clams.